From strategy to move-in ready, we can help design, build and operate your data center facility.
TigerLogic in collaboration with our strategic alliances and other major infrastructure technology vendors have built an enviable reputation when it comes to the designing and installation of new data centers, brown-field site refurbishments, and infrastructure upgrades.
When you need to expand your data center beyond its current walls, renovate its infrastructure, or build a completely new data center, TigerLogic working with its strategic partners can help – with everything from a total turnkey solution to preliminary consulting. We can plan, design, build, and operate your data center.
We can deliver electrical services, cooling, data cabling, power systems/protection, and energy requirements for an entire project from design to facility handover, or work as a subcontractor to the main data center contractor, providing support services. The expertise of our Data Centre consultants and project managers cover the three most critical areas of Datacenter design and Comps room installations in relation to electrical power and data cabling:
- Power protection: uninterruptible power supply resilience, battery installations, generator backup, alternative energy backup (flywheels and fuel cells), LV switchgear, bypass arrangements.
- Energy Efficiency: energy monitoring, energy management, PUE ratios, intelligent PDUs, renewable energy solutions, and environmental monitoring.
- Space Utilization: high-density cabinet installation and cabling, access, optimized location and expansion, hot-aisle and cold-aisle containment
- Data Center Feasibility Studies & Cost Budgeting on IT Infrastructure
- Data Center- Planning, Design & Construction Services
- Portable & Enterprise Modular Data Center
- Access Control Systems
- Fire Suppression & other Allied Data Center Services